The Founder & Owner of Function First Pediatrics Inc., Evelyne Pilger, opened her doors as a private Occupational Therapy Consultant in 1994. Since then the need for pediatric-related services has continued to grow resulting in the expansion of the clinic to include a full team of health professionals. Although based in a clinic in Grande Prairie, services are provided throughout Northern Alberta & British Colombia in whichever setting is most appropriate to meet the client’s needs (home, school, clinic or community).
At Function First Pediatrics, we are committed to:
- Provide professional, ethical and competent service.
- Maintain the confidentiality of services provided.
- Provide reports in a timely manner.
- Provide practical, functional solutions in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Being flexible, adaptable and responsive to our client’s needs.
- Working collaboratively with other health professionals, educational staff, and families.
Click Here to learn more about our fantastic staff!
Key features and strengths of our team include:
- A broad base of skills and expertise in pediatric assessments and intervention.
- Extensive experience working as members of a team with a demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with all team members
- A solid reputation for delivering efficient, effective and professional services.
- Familiarity with the educational mandate with extensive knowledge of the schools in and around northern Alberta.
- Firm knowledge of different funding sources available for families, including Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD).