PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Navigating the world of Pediatric Services can be extremely challenging! Our hope is that this guide will help direct families to services that they need. The following information has been targeted to the Peace Region however, it should be applicable within most of the province of Alberta.
- Fill out our intake forms, drop them off to our office or email them to email@example.com
- Along with your intake form please include any additional paper work & information ie: reports, diagnosis, etc.
- Supply us with any Government funding contracts ie: FSCD contract, CFS contract, BC Ministry Contract, etc.
- After receiving your paperwork you will get put on our waitlist then we will contact you when a clinician is available (sometimes you can be seen right away, other times you will need to wait)
- If you are unsure what services you require, check out the pediatric services page , if you still require additional support please call 780-532-4921 and we can help to identify what discipline will best support you and your child
- We do NOT require a doctor referral however, we do accept doctor referrals
Getting a diagnosis:
- Doctor Referral to Pediatrician
- Autism: Pediatrician Referral for the ADOS – which can be done through the Glenrose, PCS or Privately
- We at FFP can provide the OT & SLP portions of Autism assessments. We cannot diagnose Autism.
Getting Public Funding:
There are a variety of different government funded programs in which families are able to access
- FSCD – Family Supports for Children with Disabilities
|Grande Prairie and Area Disability Services|
Intake email: HS.NWDS@gov.ab.ca; Intake line: 780-538-5115
|214 Place South300, 10130-99 AvenueGrande Prairie AB T8V 2V4 Show on Map||Phone: 780-538-5115 Fax: 780-538-6123|
- CFS – Child and Family Services
- British Columbia RASP
- PUF – Program Unit Funding
- FASD – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- PDD – Person’s with Developmental Disabilities
- AISH – Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped
Accessing Publicly Funded Services
- Virene Building