Need Speech and Language services for your child? Give us a call 780-532-4921 and fill out the “FFP Parent Package” Found on our contact page. This package can be emailed to us or dropped off during business hours.
Speech & Language Milestones – Click on the poster to view the milestones
Need help identifying if your child is meeting the milestones? Check out this helpful link!
Speech Language Pathologists provide a variety of services including:
- assessing and implementing strategies for communication irregularties
- plan and implement treatment for language, articulation, voice, fluency and/or swallowing disorders
- design and employ augmentative and alternative communication
- facilitate accent reduction
- consult regarding language stimulation and inclusion strategies and teach adaptation for language impaired students
- Education and supervision of students and professionals, including supportive personnel