Speech & Language Pathologists provide a variety of services including:
- assessing and implementing strategies for communication irregularities
- plan and implement treatment for language, articulation, voice, fluency and/or swallowing disorders
- design and employ augmentative and alternative communication
- facilitate accent reduction
- consult regarding language stimulation and inclusion strategies and teach adaptation for language impaired students
- Education and supervision of students and professionals, including supportive personnel
Need help identifying if your child is meeting the milestones? Check out this helpful link!