Check out our …… Summer Calendar of Events
We have 2 positions available!
Kim Barthel – Moving to Higher Ground
Mentoring for Pediatric Therapists. See details: click here
Current Facebook Posts
23 hours ago
What makes our Physiotherapy Services different from other clinics in town?
1. Our Physiotherapist will spend your whole visit with you, they will not be consulting with any other clients during your visit.
2. Our Physiotherapist has extensive training working with KIDS; his focus is on the growing body of children and he makes recommendations based on the child's individual needs.
3. Our environment looks more like a house than a clinic. No curtained off sterile rooms... just play spaces.
4. Our Physiotherapist consults with other clinicians on our team if he assesses needs that are outside of the realm of Physio.
5. We strive to provide services that are based around what kids do best, PLAY! ... See MoreSee Less
Function First Pediatrics is feeling happy.
2 days ago
FFP is proud to be helping out the Mommy Connections with their Teddy Bear Picnic this Saturday! ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
Exciting news! We now have 2 Registered Provisional Psychologists on staff! This means we are taking on new FSCD contracts and we are accepting new private counselling clients. ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Here is some information about a new alliance being formed in Alberta for persons with Autism.
autismalberta.ca/introducing-autism-alberta-alliance/ ... See MoreSee Less